Acupuncture Cost of Services:
We are preferred providers and take most health insurance, if your insurance covers acupuncture services! Find out...
We also take personal injury insurance if you were injured in a motor vehicle accident.
We are preferred providers for Pinnacol Assurance Colorado's leading Workman's Compensation provider if you were injured on the job.
If your insurance does not cover our services, you qualify for the under-insured or no-insurance discount and we charge the following after your discount is applied:
FREE 30 minute Consultations to see if Acupuncture is right for you!
The below prices are for under-insured or non-insured patients and does not apply to insured patients:
Initial Visit: $60
- Includes thorough consultation, examination, and treatment about 2 hours
- After your initial visit you will have a complete understanding of how we can help you and an achievable goal oriented treatment plan.
- Includes brief follow-up consultation, examination if necessary, and treatment about 1-1.5 hours
- Recommended herbs and supplements are in addition to the treatment cost.
Discounts (treatments only):
- Package Deal: 8 visits for the price of 6. You save $120
- $40 Dollar Days: Learn more...
- Senior Discount: $10
- Teacher Discount: $10
- Student Discount : $10
- Colorado State Employee: 15%
- Lakewood City Employee: 15%
- Sliding scale is available for those who have need based circumstances; please inquire and be honest.
CranioSacral and Massage Cost of Services:
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Somatic Trauma Resolution
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Healing Touch
- 30 minutes: $35
- 60 minutes: $65
- 90 minutes: $85
Discounts (package deals are offered in groups of 3 sessions):
- 60 minute package: $180
- 90 minute package: $245
Give the Gift of Health!
Gift certificates are available for birthdays, holidays or any gift-giving occasion.
Thank yourself for giving your loved ones the gift of relaxation and great health!
Reviews and Testimonials